Location: San Jose, CA
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Number of positions: 1
Travel: 50% (international and domestic)
Must possess US Passport
- Manage the activities of a global team of FAEs that support worldwide sales growth and identify new products opportunities at existing and new customers
- Drive the global FAE team to collect customer requirements and competitive offering technical information and presents consolidated analysis to the Marketing and Product Management teams.
- Oversees, coaches and contributes to the FAE team activities of identifying future product and technology trends and communicates them to the Product Management and Marketing teams.
- Acts as advisor to applications engineering team regarding projects, tasks, and procedures.
- Prioritizes and schedules global FAE activities based on the strategic value, revenue potential, technical requirements, and resources requirement of the project.
- Guides focused growth strategies to expand new customer base, and increase penetration at existing accounts
- In depth knowledge of power supply design and applications
- Technology savvy, keen interest in scientific developments
- Global mindset and exposure
- Ability to work in cross functional settings, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be organized with the ability to define priorities and manage projects
- Computer literacy in spreadsheets, word processing, and database programs
- Ability to compile and present data to management, salespeople, and customers
- BSEE required; MSEE preferred
- Experience required:
- 15+ yrs in Power Supply design and 5+ years in applications engineering
- 3+ years experience managing a field technical/commercial team
- DC BMP experience required
Below are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)