Location: Concord, California
Reports to: Vice President of Engineering
Industry Focus: Medical Instrumentation, Telecommunications, Military and Industrial Controls
Number of positions: 1
- Work closely with design engineers to determine the design and layout specifications, with consideration of design for manufacture and test.
- Perform layout for DCDC converters utilizing SMT / Thru-hole technology
- Follow design rules for EMI / RFI control and compliance to regulations from safety agencies, UL; TUV; BABT etc.
- Create application notes on layout guidelines for various power supply products
- Communicate with PCB fabrication houses on PCB requirements and verify the test reports
- Associate degree or higher in technical training
- 5-7 years PCB design experience
- Expert with PCAD design tools
- Familiar with library management, logic symbols and shape creation using PCAD
- Experience using Alitum Electronic Design Software
- Fundamental engineering knowledge of DCDC converter circuit behavior
- Expert in all areas of PCB design including packaging, placement and SMT constraints