Location: Phoenix, AZ
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Number of positions: 1
Travel: 25% (international and domestic)
Must possess US Passport
The successful candidate will manage the development of the company’s marketing requirements for PV Inverters, including product strategy definition, requirement analysis, and pricing. Monitor the development of business plans, assess market penetration and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market share. Reduce broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans. Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs. Facilitate pricing strategy and develop marketing tools for successful product introduction. Communicate customer feedback to engineering, manufacturing and sales to enhance existing product (s) or product line (s). Lead new product definition and business plans with Business Development Management team.
- Analysis of the specific (commercial) market demand and identification of product needs.
- Assessment of the suitability of new technologies and their deployment in future product implementation.
- Define roadmaps in cooperation with Business Development Management including life cycle management from introduction of new products, modifications to current products and product phase out.
- Benchmarking of competition’s product.
- Assessment of new products TAM and SAM.
- Definition of product specification and ROI assessment.
- Definition of specific inputs for design for manufacturability.
- Interface with Engineering to track and ensure on-schedule product deployment
- Participate in internal committee and product management initiatives.
- Interface with Quality and Service departments to define product amelioration programs.
- NPI process and manage pre-launch product activities.
- Support product documentation preparation (datasheet, manual, PPT presentation, user and configuration software, ads.
- Support NPI initiative (training and presentation).
- Attend to customer technical meeting with BDM and/or Sales .
- BSEE, MSEE or equivalent
- 3-5 years technical marketing with customer interface
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Excellent understanding of power electronics
- Excellent knowledge of commercial market
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Capable of translation of high level inputs in detailed product specification
- Must be organized with the ability to define priorities as well as priorities of the RE Organization
- Must be proactive and customer service oriented
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment and interface effectively with internal departments, Engineering, Sales, Business Development and customers
- Good program manager skills
- PV Inverter technical or market experience
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to influence the internal organization
- Committed to frequent deadlines
- Ability to work independently and display sense of urgency
- Experience in electronic design and manufacturing organization
Below are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)