Location: Manchester, NH
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Number of positions: 1
Status: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Designs circuits to meet specifications of custom power supply products or similarly related power products utilizing integrated power converters and/or discrete components
- Reviews and revises, as necessary, product specifications to ensure feasibility and verifiability of performance through quantifiable performance metrics
- Formulates Design Verification Plans for each custom product
- Formulates Acceptance Test Procedures and Records for each custom product
- Serves as customer interface for Engineering support needs
- Provides pre-sales technical feasibility assessment and estimates project resource needs
- Provides technical support to Operations in the delivery of released products
- Supports the design of product and the documentation requirements for all manufactured products, consistent with ISO-compliant engineering processes
- Follows departmental operation and technical procedures and processes with the intent of standardizing designs and reducing product development time and costs
- Assists in the definition and execution of project design objectives including cost and schedule targets.
- Contributes to the execution of department performance metrics
- Participates and may conduct design reviews, internal and with customers, as necessary.
- Stays abreast of emerging technologies
- Supervises technicians on a project basis
- BSEE, MSEE preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Power Supply design
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Effectively communicates with customers, consultants and all levels of employees.
- Customer service, metric driven and team focused mentality.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Below are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)