Requisition #: JP3288
Title: Senior Relay Engineer
Industry Focus: Utility
Number of positions: 2
Immigration Status: US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Design and procurement of relay activities for substations, switchyards and transmission lines. Accountable for adherence to and revisions of design/construction scope processes.
- Work closely with customer to ensure quality design to customer’s standards.
- Offer field support to customer during construction.
- Identify proper protection and control schemes for distribution substations.
- Select proper protection devices for equipment within a substation.
- Prepare scopes of work and estimates for evaluating and designing substations.
- Identify, size and order material. Involved in maintaining customer standards dealing with relay protection.
- Team lead in analyzing variances of Customer’s Distribution Substation processes:
- Create drawing packages for substation Relay Protection that include wiring diagrams, schematics, protection panels, one-line and three-line diagrams.
- Interface with customers and vendors.
- Performed load calculations for load panels, battery systems, and other various substation components.
- Performed substation field support and field pre-inspection for a “turn-key” substation project consisting of protection panels, circuit switchers, circuit breakers, transformers, a control house, and support equipment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5 – 10 years of experience working in the utility industry
- Solid knowledge of terms and concepts
- Excellent AutoCAD, MicroStation and Excel experience
Below are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)